Camp Australia Promotion Terms and Conditions
“CAMP AUSTRALIA” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 09/08/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 20/10/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must make a booking for a minimum of one (1) child for the Spring Holiday Club Season (running from 11/09/2019 to 20/10/2019 (“Qualifying Booking”). Individuals may make their Qualifying Booking either online or over the phone. For the sake of clarity, individuals will receive one (1) entry into the draw for every session booked per child, booked into the Spring Holiday Club Season during the Promotional Period. For the removal of doubt children must attend the Spring Holiday Club for each entry to be valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or unattended bookings will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 22/10/2019 at 10:00am AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at https://www.campaustralia.com.au/families/holidayclub from 25/10/2019. In the event any winners are from SA their names will also be published in The Advertiser from 25/10/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the major prize of a trip for two (2) adults and two (2) children (aged 12 years or under) to Coolangatta, QLD valued at up to $6,600 depending on date and point of departure (“Major Prize”). Major Prize includes:
- Four (4) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Coolangatta, QLD (only provided if winner resides outside of QLD). If the winner is from QLD, then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
- Five (5) days car hire with unlimited kilometres (there must be a traveller within the group who is 21 years of age or over who can drive the hire care in order to claim this component of the prize);
- Four (4) nights 4-star accommodation for two (2) adults and two (2) children (aged 12 years or under) in a two (2) bedroom apartment or similar including daily breakfast;
- Two (2) day unlimited 3-park entry to Sea World, Movie World and Wet’n’Wild for two (2) adults and two (2) children (aged 12 years or under); and
- $250 spending money for the winner only.
Additional spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 31/10/2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. All bookings must be made a minimum of forty-five (45) days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the Major Prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. Winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
- Car hire component of the Major Prize is subject to standard rental conditions. Petrol and insurance is not included. The driver must have a current valid driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory and be aged 21 years or over.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify the Major Prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The next eight (8) valid entries drawn will win a $500 travel voucher.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the travel voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the travel voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the travel voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the travel voucher.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $10,600.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/02/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.campaustralia.com.au/families/holidayclub from 07/02/2020. In the event any winners are from SA their names will also be published in The Advertiser from 07/02/2020.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use / taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the Major Prize winner and his/her companions must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- The Promoter is Camp Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 96 060 703 120) of 1731 Malvern Road, Glen Iris, VIC, 3146, telephone 1300 665 257.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36128 ACT Permit No. TP19/03714 SA Permit No. T19/1121