Care includes nourishment so our healthy eating program operates every service, every day. We focus on fresh produce and use at least 75% of the weekly food budget for seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables.
Your child’s needs determine our ingredients, whether they’re dietary, cultural or religious needs, just let us know when you register.
Our Before School Care programs offer a selection of:
- Healthy cereal, oats and milk
- Seasonal fresh fruits
- Wholemeal toast with a variety of toppings such as baked beans, spaghetti, honey or vegemite
- Fresh water and milk
At After School Care, our meal plans change all the time. But to give you a taste:
- Seasonal fruit and vegetable platters
- Homemade hummus and rice crackers
- Salad sandwiches on wholemeal bread
- Homemade banana bread
All weekly menus meet the Australian Dietary Guidelines. We’ve even developed our own cookbook so we can cater for the range of different cooking facilities available at different services. Our cookbook contains around 80 delicious and easy to prepare savoury, sweet and no bake recipes from around the world.