Hear what some of our staff have say about being part of the
Camp Australia Team.
In addition to developing and delivering a fun and engaging
program for the kids at your service, you'll also be part of a team
of Camp Australia professionals who have the same commitment to
care as you do.
And our commitment is to provide you with the best balance of
benefits to get the most out of work and play.
Some of the ways in which we support you
- Hundreds of locations across Australia to choose from means you
can work close to where you live or study.
- Flexible hours as most before and after care programs operate
between 7am and 9am and 3pm and 6pm.
- Additional flexi-time is provided to Coordinators for creating
your own programs and completing administration tasks.
- True-work life balance - Choose whether you work during school
holidays or take the time to relax and refresh.
- Attractive salary and benefits - We offer competitive pay
rates, program set up time allowances, discounts on courses and
- Paid professional development - We pay you to attend industry
run courses at least 4 times a year.
- Support and guidance - An extensive activity library helps you
develop your program to suit the interests of the kids at your
service. You'll also be supported by experienced Regional Managers,
staff members and operational support teams.
At the end of the day, if you're not happy we can't expect the
kids attending our programs to be!