Actively engaging with schools, children and parents every day
means our team members have a pivotal role to play in communities.
With this community standing comes the responsibility to make a
This is something Camp Australia embraces way beyond our before
and after care programs.
In 2007 we established the Camp Australia
Foundation with the rallying call 'Helping Kids Shine'.
Since then many of our of team members have been helping well-known
charities such as:
- World Vision, Oxfam, Red Cross
- Royal Children's Hospital, Very Special Kids, Variety Club
- RecLink, Save the Children, State Schools Relief
- Interchange, Wheelchair Sports
- Lord Somers Camps, Community Sports Programs
- Mescot Indigenous Community, Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary,
- Panda Rehab Centre, Galapagos Island Trust